- U.S. job growth slowed in August; unemployment rate near 7-1/2-year low.
- WTI was $46.05 and brent crude oil $49.61 on 9/5. Beginning signs of reversal?
- BlackBerry to buy security firm Good Technology for $425 million.
- Toyota announces $50 million investment into artificial intelligence.
- Apple's $10,000 gold watch fails to impress investors.
The DJIA has just about gapped up or down everyday last week. Still there were good trading opportunities for day traders throughout the day. We saw two dojis that confirmed short term trend changes one on Thursday of last week and the Friday August 28th. The bounces were sold with conviction. If you went short and held overnight on those two occasions, you would've made out pretty well.