Contrary to popular belief, being an accountant or auditor is not just working with numbers in front of a desk all day long. It is much more than that. You must be thinking, what else is it?
Inside this seventeen page Big 4 Accounting - Interview Guide, we will answer the following questions:
What Exactly is Public Accounting?
- A simplistic break down for anyone to understand.
- More specifically this section answers what the role of an auditor fulfills
What are the Benefits of Working in Public Accounting?
- Eight reasons why you should work in Public Accounting
- Learn what Public Accounting can offer that other industries cannot.
How to Break into the Industry (Public Accounting)? (Including Industry Specific Interview Tips)
- A brief but thorough breakdown of the entire interview process including types of questions asked
- Understand what the interviewers are looking
- Longest and most insightful portion of the book
- Complete breakdown of first round and second round interviews
Here are three pages for FREE!
Labels: Career, Life of a BIG 4 Auditor, My Books