The below listing is a series of life and money related links united on this page to form "Link Directories". The purpose of "Link Directories" is to provide readers with the opportunity to learn more about life and money without having to go to multiple sites. I've screened thousands of "google feeds" monthly and these are the top fifteen links that have caught my eye. These links have been indoctrinated into the "Link Directories" series.
1. If you could start over...
2. Don't regret working too hard..
3. Banker Career/Lifestyle not all that great? Worth it?
4. Favorite colors test shows CEOs are different; take the test
5. Wall street quant documentary (Video)
6. Meeting your half orange
7. Pros and cons of being wealthy
8. Millionaire gives away fortune that made him miserable
9. Warren Buffet's portfolio
10. Frequently Asked Questions: Jobs at the Foundation
11. The Good Guy
12. Top Five Regrets of the Dying
13. Grad Jobs uncovered
14. Trade better by keeping it simple
15. Sensible gambling
Labels: Random Posts